The New Year is fast approaching and that embodies a fresh start for all things from mind, body, spirit finances and even home improvement. You know all those projects that never quite got finished the year before. Some of the most popular projects include:
- Installing organizational systems. The start of a new year always seems to go hand-in-hand with organization and what better way to start off than installing the appropriate things to help aid in that process. There are tons of options these days for garage organization systems and closet organizers. These systems range in price and are easily installed.
- Clear the clutter. Even if the organizational system isn’t in the budget this year, there is nothing stopping you from minimizing and clearing the clutter. Simply getting rid of things you don’t use will automatically give you more storage and organization.
- Replacing windows. Mel Harris Company offers a wide variety of windows that will not only spruce up the appearance of your home but also add energy efficiency helping you save money on utility bills.
- Repainting the interior. Paint is one of those things that can make an immediate and dramatic change to a home. Sometimes, it’s just what a room needs.
- Replace siding. Replacing worn siding can automatically update a home’s curb appeal. Mel Harris Company has many colors and styles of siding to choose from. Just take a look at that before and after photo and you can see just how much new siding can change the look of a home adding energy efficiency and value.
When outsourcing projects such as new windows, siding, and roofs it is important to hire a reputable company. Mel Harris Company is family-owned and has been in business since 1962. They pride themselves on offering top quality products and skilled craftsmen. Additionally, Mel Harris Company has met and exceeded all criteria required to become a League of American Homeowners approved Contractor. Give them a call today at (800) NEW-ROOF for a free estimate to kick off your New Year right!