Whether building a new home or remodeling, selecting the right windows for your home is a big deal. Windows are multifunctional. Not only do they add architectural interest to your home, but also enhance energy efficiency, increase the value of your home and allow all that beautiful natural light into your home while providing you with views to the outside world.
A few signs that your windows need to be replaced are:
- Cracked or broken windows.
- A sudden spike in energy costs could mean the vinyl weather-stripping around the window is wearing thin allowing air from the outside to seep inside.
- Sticking windows when trying to open and close.
- Opening uncontrollably.
- Fogging up.
There are several window styles to choose from:
- Double-Hung Windows have vinyl frames and sashes that do not conduct heat or cold. The vinyl has color all the way through resulting in a beautiful durable product that won’t rot, peel, pit flake or require painting.
- Casement Windows are hinged on one side and swing outwards with a crank to control the opening and closing. They open top to bottom.
- Garden Windows extend past the outside wall offering a beautiful spot for sun-loving houseplants.
- Bay or Bow Windows create a small alcove that is perfect for a window seat or small breakfast nook.
Mel Harris Company’s Summit replacement windows give customers a durable, protective and energy-efficient product that will look good for years. Call Mel Harris Company today to start saving money on your utility bills and to add value to your home. Mel Harris offers 100%, no money down financing with a delayed payment for 90 days! All work is backed a 100% satisfaction guarantee. As always, estimates are free. Call (800)NEW-ROOF.